Saturday, July 23, 2011

Sanford: Day 1

Boy did I mess up big time. And boy did God (and Rob Graff) bail me out big time.

I didn't have enough cargo room in our cars. I could've gotten another rental vehicle. But I didn't and we were left without room for a quarter of our luggage.

Praise God that Rob Graff volunteered to drive our bags up to Sanford. Thanks Rob!

We made it without further incident. We are sleeping at the church; the girls are in the main worship space, the boys are in the office complex. Evergreen Covenant meets in a couple storefront buildings between downtown Sanford and the Walmart.

We had an orientation meeting with Pastor Frank and he walked us through the week. We also practiced our "Minute to Win It" games and began our "secret servant" game.

Tomorrow we will be worshipping with Evergreen and hitting the beach.

See ya tomorrow night.

Steve

No comments: